Do you have experience in the full accounting cycle?
Do you like preparing executive financial reports?
Have you gained experience in optimizing business processes? Are you an expert in Excel?
Do you want to manage a team including an Accounting Technician and an Office Clerk-Receptionist?
We offer a hybrid position: 50% Telework
Reporting to the President, you will establish, implement, and monitor the action plan relating to financial management and the maintenance of cost price programs. You will also ensure the improvement of accounting and administrative processes.
In this role, you will:
Act as a resource person for the company’s general accounting, including:
- Preparing and monitoring the budget and financial forecasts
- Invoicing and accounts payable
- Cash Flow Management
- Government remittances
- Month and year closure
- Report the financial situation to the senior management team
- Prepare analysis to control cost
- Optimize of asset management to ensure increased profitability
- Prepare the necessary documents for the financing of the company and equipment acquisitions
- Provide profitability simulations for major investment projects
- Manage the insurance and various other contracts
Required skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance or Collegial Diploma in Accounting or Finance or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in similar functions
- Experience in business process simplification
- Have experience in personnel management (asset)