The Process packaging Engineer is responsible to define packaging equipment, evaluate and implement the necessary equipment needed for the packaging of new product.
• Provides packaging expertise and project support to the project managers, clients and other stakeholders.
• Evaluate the feasibility, including equipment choice and the cost related to new products introduction.
• Order and support installation of necessary tooling for new products.
• Execute line trial following new installation and provide on-the-floor oversight of the packaging process for new products.
• Create and maintain a database of the packaging capacity (formats, speed, etc).
• Configure the packaging equipment for new products.
• Execute the client’s connexion for the serialization of new client.
• Design packaging processes, procedures and production layouts for assemblies
• Prepare Master Batch Records for Product Development Services.
• Create/revise SOP for packaging equipment and processes.
• Leads and/or participates in problem solving and investigations for packaging activities, equipment and processes.
• Provide technical training as necessary to operators.
Compétences et expériences recherchées:
- B.Sc. in mechanical engineering from a Canadian University, or an equivalent diploma recognized by a Canadian University or an accredited Canadian organism,
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in a cGMP environment
- Experience in packaging processes (an asset)
- Highly flexible in order to adapt to the production schedules,
- Full professional proficiency in English required,
- Skills in writing technical documents,
- Strong problem solving and technical writing skills,
- Manages projects to deliver results on time,
- Proficient in Process Safety concepts and methodology,
- Proficient in Commissioning strategies and execution,
- Able to communicate in French, intermediate level,
- Able to lead and assist in training others,
- Knowledge in serialization (an asset).