Groupe Parima is looking for an intern for the winter semester 2023.
The Intern, Quality Control Analyst performs the tasks assigned to him by respecting the internal procedures in force and the Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- Receive the solvents, reagents and standards and store them in their appropriate places.
- Receive the chromatographic columns and store them in their dedicated places.
- Introduction of Pharmacopoeias (USP, E.P/B.P)
- Carry out analyses of purified water according to the current methods
- Run physical tests as needed
- Ensure the cleanliness of laboratory dishes.
- Learn the operation of laboratory equipment
- Ensure the integrity and quality of data in the QC laboratory
- Maintain records of equipment, standards and maintain inventories of reagents, solvents and/or consumables
Skills and experience required:
- Student with a DEC or a Baccalaureate in Science (Chemistry, Biochemistry or a related discipline)
- Ability to work in a team and the desire to learn