Groupe PARIMA is a contract research and development and commercial manufacturing company for topical pharmaceutical products. We have world-renowned expertise in the development of drugs, whether brand name or generic. We make the vast majority of our sales outside of Canada, namely in the United States, Western Europe, Latin America and Asia.
Human Resources Coordinator
Status: Permanent position
If you have a passion for recruiting and enjoy learning about each candidate’s story, you’ll enjoy this role.
Recruitment-related responsibilities represent approximately 60% of the position. You will occupy a generalist role, which is 40% of the position, which will allow you to support the Human Resources Department in HR processes.
Your main responsibilities will be to support the Human Resources Department:
- Participate in the complete recruitment process, including updating job descriptions, posting on various platforms, conducting telephone pre-screening, in-person interviews for technical and professional positions and evaluations).
- Perform reference checks and coordinate pre-employment checks.
- Participate in pre-onboarding and onboarding new employees, follow up on hiring documents and follow up on probation assessment.
- Act as a resource person for employees with questions regarding working conditions, groupe insurance program and HR policies.
- Ensure the administrative follow-up of disability and OHS files by making sure to obtain all the required information from employees.
- Perform data entry into the various platforms for the creation of the employee profile, group insurance and pension plan membership, time management module and HRIS.
- Update the data and the automated HR processes in the HRIS.
- Manage the vacation process and verify the accuracy of vacation banks.
- Keep health and safety training up to date
- Participate, as needed, in other activities related to the Human Resources Department.
Required skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or industrial relations or a college diploma in human resources management
- Member in good standing of the Order of Chartered Human Resources Advisors of Quebec (CRHA) (an asset)
- Minimum of two (2) years of recruiting experience
- Proficiency in computer tools (Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Knowledge of Dayforce (an asset)
- Bilingualism required: French and English
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- High sense of the quality of the Human Resources Department and respect for deadlines
- Organized and structured
- Ease of collaborating with multiple internal departments
- Great proactivity, attention to detail in a job well done
What we offer:
- Medical, Dental, and Travel Insurance
- Group pension plan
- Recognition program and social activities
- Personal leave
- Employee Support Program and Telemedicine
- Complimentary drinks (hot chocolate, coffee, mokaccino)
- Accessibility by public transportation or free parking
- Referral program